Advent Service in School Hall Friday 6th December at 2.30 p.m. led by year 2. All welcome.
Well done to Year 5 & 6 who achieved 100% attendance for the week ending 30th November 2018
Stars of The Week for the week ending 30th November 2018 are Zara, Nili, Niamh R & Alfie F
Strive for Five Award for week ending 30th November 2018: Reception/Year 1
Welcome to Beckermet Church of England Primary School
Beckermet Church of England School
What We Want To Achieve (Our Aims)
Beckermet Church of England School will strive to prepare and equip our children for their journey through life and faith. We recognise each child as unique and encourage them to work towards their personal best within a happy and caring atmosphere, which reflects the school’s Christian foundation.
At Beckermet Church of England Primary School we will aim to:
- Ensure that all pupils access an inspiring, enriched and exciting curriculum;
- Lay foundations for learning and behaviour that are underpinned by the Christian values exemplified by the life and teachings of Jesus Christ;
- Set high expectations of everyone in all areas of school life;
- Provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment where children can become confident, independent learners with inquisitive minds.
- Support and encourage children to take increasingly ‘big’ steps in their journey;
- Support children in becoming caring, confident and well-educated members of a multi-faith, multi-cultural society;
- Encourage children to work and succeed in friendship, both individually and together;
- Develop the physical, moral, spiritual , cultural and social potential of all the children;
- Raise the children’s awareness of the need to conserve and protect the environment;
- Encourage partnership within, and across, the community so everyone is part of our school family;
- Keep the fun in school, providing support, care and pastoral guidance wherever it is needed;
- Develop positive attitudes and an awareness of the needs, strengths and qualities of others in order to work, share and grow together in the footsteps of Jesus.
Courage Wisdom Peace Thankfulness Generosity Creativity
Friendship Respect Community Justice Trust Forgiveness